The FA have released the following statement confirming the suspension of all 'non-elite' football from November 5th to December 2nd.
Please note, this evening’s Sussex Senior Cup fixture, away at Bognor Regis Town, will still be taking place as normal.
“As a result of the UK Government’s new national COVID-19 restrictions, and subject to Members of Parliament voting tomorrow [Wednesday 4 November 2020] and the publication of bespoke guidance from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport [DCMS], the impact on ‘non elite’ football in England will include the suspension of the following during this period:
- All fixtures and training for Steps 3-6 of the National League System [NLS];
- All fixtures and training for Tiers 3-7 of the Women’s Football Pyramid [WFP];
- All fixtures and training for the Regional NLS Feeder Leagues;
- All fixtures and training for The Barclays FA WSL Academy League;
- All fixtures and training for FA Girls Regional Talent Clubs;
- All fixtures and training for indoor and outdoor youth and adult grassroots football.”
The full FA statement can be viewed here.
Please stay safe, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the More Than Tyres Stadium as soon as we can to do so.