The wait is finally over...it's Non-League Day!
- Own Goal (31')
- Franzen-Jones (49')
- Harding (91')
- Nouble (47')
This Saturday, we welcome Haringey Borough to the Green Elephants Stadium, as we celebrate this year’s Non-League Day – 3pm kick off.
To celebrate Non-League Day, admission prices have been slashed to just £1 – U18’s still go FREE!
Simon Wormull & John Rattle’ interim reign has started well, with the Hillians picking up a point away at Bishop’s Stortford on Saturday, and progressing into the Third Round of the Velocity Trophy on Tuesday night – courtesy of a 2-0 victory over Tooting & Mitcham.
As Kick It Out’s South Representatives; all players/mascots will be wearing ‘Kick It Out’ branded t-shirts during the warm-up, and wristbands and fan clappers will be available (free of charge) throughout the afternoon.
Our visitors for the afternoon are Haringey Borough, who currently sit 13th – picking up 11 points from their opening 8 fixtures. The Borough are adapting nicely to life in the Bostik League Premier, having been promoted, via the play-offs, from the Bostik League North last season.
Our matchday programme includes:
– Simon Wormull gives us an update
– Kevin Newell speaks about recent events
– Match reports from our last 4 games, plus action pics by Chris Neal
– This weeks player interview comes from Lucas Franzen-Jones
– Colin Bowman gives us his latest column
– We take a look at our visitors Haringey Borough
– We have articles about Non League Day and Kick It Out
– We look at the brilliant start made by our Women’s Team
– Fixtures and results from our Under 21’s, Under 18’s and Academy
– The latest Non-League Paper Column
– Plus all the latest stats, tables, fixtures and Tim’s half time teasers!
This fixture has been kindly sponsored by Rivervale.
Let’s get a bumper crowd into the Green Elephants Stadium, for what’s sure to be a fantastic day to celebrate Non-League football.
We look forward to seeing you all!