Burgess Hill Town are at home this Saturday to Folkestone Invicta, kick-off 3 pm.
Hill won the corresponding home tie last season 4-2 but were defeated 3-1 away from home later on in the season.
Folkestone began their league campaign with a 1-1 draw away to Enfield Town, before winning 2-1 at home to Merstham on Tuesday night.
We will be showing the Stoke City vs Arsenal game in the bar after our match.
In this week’s match programme:
- Assistant Manager Stuart Tuck welcomes up to the game
- This week’s big interview is with Ian Chapman where he talks about his squad, the club and Brighton & Hove Albion
- Chairman Kevin Newell give’s us an update
- Former Hillian favourite Jay Head reminisces about his time with the Hillians from youth team to the first team, how he joined and life after the Hillians.
- Regular columnist Colin Bowman features with his first article of the season.
- We’ve got reports from our last two games + match pics from the Needham Market game by Ben Pooley.
- We review all the Bostik Premier division action so far
- This weeks fan page is with Phil Harvey
- We take a look at our visitors Folkestone Invicta. From history, pen pics plus an alterative look at the town!
- We go back to 2014 to at a classic game between the two sides when 10-man Hill won 3-1 in a top of the table clash.
- We also look back on other Hillians game from this day in History (19th August).
- Plus table, stats, Tim’s half time teasers and much more
- Don’t forget to check out our sponsors too, there’s a buy a drink get a drink free voucher from Quench Bar Restaurant!