Not only does the football season return tomorrow, but so does Hillians Review. Here is a sneak peak of what can be found in tomorrow’s edition.
- Interview with new club captain Will Miles
- Pat Harding picks his best XI he’s played with in his career
- Ian Chapman talks about the new season and the summer
- An update from general manager John Rattle
- Fans Page this week is with Dave Awcock who’s been supporting the club since 1970
- Regular columnist Andy Brown takes a look at Sussex’s two football league sides Brighton and Crawley
- We look at a few opening day games from the last 20 years
- All you need to know on Needham Market and previous meetings
- Ryan Gayler talks to us about the newly formed Under 23 development squad
- Paul Dollner gives us and U18 and academy update
- Guest column this week is by Mike Marriott
- We also take a look at where former Hill players have moved to in the summer!
- Plus much more inside!
Also note, the Brighton game v Man City will be shown in the Hillians bar after the game.